Cannabis Strain Information
The information that will be found on this weed page (web page) is of the cannabis strain known as "Triangle Kush" also known as "Triangle OG" and "OG Triangle," .
- Triangle Kush is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain.
- Except for the fact that Triangle Kush Feminized is centred around three distinct regions in Florida, notably Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville, not much is known about this strain.
- The brand's name comes from the fact that these cities created a triangle shape.
- While its origins are unknown, this Indica dominating variety remains one of the most potent, with a THC content of 21%
- Growers won't have to struggle with male plants with this feminised form, making it much easier to cultivate this weed.
Free Grow Your Own Triangle Kush
Cannabis Free Download
- This cannabis has an oddly energising fruity fragrance that induces a blissful high followed by a deep slumber.
- The greatest time to consume this slow-acting cannabis is in the evening or on a peaceful afternoon when you have all the time in the world.
- The best way to enjoy this weed is in the evening or on a lazy afternoon where you have all the time in the world to consume this slow-acting weed.
- This strain of cannabis may relieved the following medical conditions: Chronic Pain, Eye Pressure, Fatigue, Glaucoma, Migraines, Nausea
- Triangle Kush strain seeds will take around 10-12 weeks to flower.
- Expect about 10oz of bud per plant.
- The psychoactive effects of this remain complement well with people who suffer from depression and anxiety.
- Its side effects keep negative thoughts away, and the relaxing effects calm down the nerves.
- The terpenes found in this cannabis strains are (1) Pinene (2) Limonene and (3) Nerolidol
Triangle Kush Grow Tips
- Triangle Kush's short stature makes it ideal for growing in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments.
- This cannabis strain works well in outdoor spaces with limited space, such as patios and balconies..
- Indoor growers can also take advantage of their short stature by growing in low-ceiling environments.
- Temperatures in your growing environment should be kept between 65 and 80o F.
- Triangle Kush is a short, squat plant with the majority of its flower buds concentrated on a single main cola. As a result, many professional growers prefer to cultivate Kush strains in a sea of green (SOG) setup, which allows them to accommodate multiple plants in close quarters under a light.
Stay Healthy - Stay Green - Stay Opiate Free!
Speed Test Google Page Info Bing Page Info
Twitter Pinterest Off Site Summary
Triangle Kush Strain Leafly Triangle Kush Strain Allbud
How To Contact 420Gangsta.ca
To contact us directly, just send a email to us,
see image below for email address. Give us a few day to get back to you
This cannabis information, image and seeds for sale website was updated on 20/08/2021 (2021-08-20).