The information thais is provided on this weed page (webpage) is about the cannabis strain commonly known as "Nicole Kush"
Continue scrolling down this weed page and you should find everything you need to know about the "Nicole Kush" strain of cannabis
Nicole Kush Cannabis Strain Information
- Nicole Kush is a feminised indica-dominant (75/25%) strain with indica-dominant effects.
- This strain is a descendant of the legendary and multi-Cannabis Cup champion "Kosher Kush". "Nicole Kush" emerged when this legend was crossed with a strain known as Nicole, delivering a distinct, Kushy experience.
- It has a THC content of 20 to 25%, which can undoubtedly help you deal with stress, depression, and insomnia in the right doses.
- The sweet, earthy, pungent, and musk flavours will appeal to you.
- This gorgeous and tasty strain is distinguished by its caramel pistils and dense buds.
- Nicole Kush is a low-maintenance plant that is also very hardy.
- Nicole Kush has a lovely spectrum of hues, such as green and purple leaves.
- Because of its heavy buds, Nicole Kush is prone to breaking its stem so make sure to prop this plant.
More Nicole Kush Information
- Cramps, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Insomnia, and Muscle Spasms may be relieved by the Nicole Kush cannabis strain.
- Calming, Euphoria, Giggly, Happy, and Relaxing are some of the effects of this strain.
- When grown indoors, this strain of cannabis will yield 16 to 18 ounces (453 to 510 grams) per square meter (10.79 square foot)
- When grown outdoors, 21 to 28 ounces (595 to 793.7 grams) per plant
When grown indoors, it takes 8 to 9 weeks for Nicole Kush to finish.
- A Nicole Kush plant grown outdoors should bloom by mid-October at the latest.
- (Growing Tip) The ideal growing environment's temperature for Nicole Kush is between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This cannabis Kush strain is ideal for growing in small outdoor spaces like patios and balconies.
- Nicole Kush's short height makes it ideal for growing in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments.
- Nicole Kush has an abundance of flower buds on a single main cola. As a result, many professional growers prefer to cultivate this strain of cannabis in a sea of green (SOG) setup, which allows them to accommodate multiple plants in close quarters under a light.
- The best part about growing your own Nicole Kush from seed is that it is a low-cost investment with high returns, and it is a strain that you like and enjoy.
Grow Your Own Nicole Kush
Cannabis From Seeds - Free Download
Thanks for tuning in to our Nicole Kush marijuana strain information page, and as always,
Stay Healthy - Stay Green - Stay Opiate Free!
Speed Test Google Page Info Bing Page Info
Twitter Pinterest Off Site Summary
Nicole Kush Strain Leafly
Nicole Kush Strain Allbud
How To Contact 420Gangsta.ca
To contact us directly, just send a email to us,
see image below for email address. Give us a few day to get back to you
This cannabis information, image and seeds for sale website was updated on 2208/2021 (2021-08-22).