Cannabis Strain Information
The cannabis strain information provided on this weed page (web page) is of the Hybrid cannabis strain, (55% / 45%) LSD
Continue reading to find out everything you need to know about the LSD cannabis strain (at least the relevant stuff for growers)
"How big does a LSD plant get?"
"What are the medical benefits of the LSD cannabis strain?"
"When does LSD flower?"
and other questions will be answered.
(Please Note): Because cannabis like LSD affects people differently, you may experience a variety of effects. Before using cannabis to treat a medical condition, always seek the advice of a health professional.
Continue reading to find out more about this LSD marijuana strain.
We have included a strain review, the popularity of LSD, similar strains to this cannabis strain, Images of this cannabis strain and much more.
- Depression, Inflammation, Loss of Appetite, Pain, and Stress may be relieved by the LSD cannabis strain.
- LSD may be beneficial for illnesses such as ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Gastrointestinal Disorder, and PMS.
- The LSD (cannabis strain)is frequently given for depression, inflammation, loss of appetite, pain, and stress.
- When consuming this Hybrid strain, you may experience the following effects: feeling creative, euphoric, happy, hungry, and uplifted.
- When consuming this Hybrid strain, you may experience the following undesirable side effects: anxiety, dizziness, dry eyes, dry mouth, and paranoia (rare).
Grow Your Own LSD Cannabis
From Seeds - Free Download
- The buds of the LSD strain are spherical and cone-shaped, with colours ranging from dark to wintergreen.
- The LSD strain has a distinct lemon aroma and flavour, as well as a menthol flavour.
- When grown indoors, the height is usually 46 inches to 48 inches
- When grown outdoors, the height is 90 plus inches.
- The seeds of LSD Strain will grow in almost any climate and almost needs no help to become ready for harvesting.
- The LSD cannabis plant is resistant to all the diseases (except bud rot) and insects.
- The flowering time of this strain is 49-63 days.
- This strain can be harvested in 67-74 days.
LSD Cannabis Seeds
- In the Southern hemisphere, the harvest time is April.
- In the Northern hemisphere, the harvest time is October.
- Growing the LSD cannabis strain is a simple and uncomplicated process. Because of its high tolerance to pests and diseases, it may be cultivated both indoors and outdoors.
- When grown indoors, the LSD strain yields up to 21ounces per square meter
- When grown outdoors, the yield is 18 ounces per plant.
- When grown outdoors, be wary of heavy rains because the buds are dense and susceptible to bud rot.
- Growers are encourage to prune their lower branches of the LSD plant to ensure the buds on the upper level of the plant develops well and to channel energy to the huge buds above.
- Make sure to nourish this strain with a moderate level of nutrients to increase its yield.
- LSD cannabis is a very popular strain with people born under the Aquarius Zodiac Sign!
- LSD cannabis was voted by members of 420Gangsta.ca as one of the top four cannabis strains to try in the month of February!
- According to our recent online survey, this cannabis strain is very popular in the following cities: Ketchikan Alaska, High River Alberta, Linthicum Heights Maryland, Nantucket Massachusetts, Point Arena California, Palisade Colorado, Disney Oklahoma, Otis Oregon, Lynnwood Washington and Elliot Lake, Ontario.
LSD Cannabis Review And Info 2021
Similar StrainsTo LSD
What are some related cannabis strains to LSD?
There are four main cannabis strains that are related to LSD, they are Trainwreck , XJ-13, Jack Herer and J1. (For information about these marijuana strains, just click on strain image to be taken to that particular strain information page):
The TrainWreck hybrid cannabis strain is often prescribed for the following symptoms:To Buy TrainWreck Seeds
Depression, Insomnia, Nausea, Pain and Stress.
This Hybrid Cannabis strain may relieve medical problems likeTo Buy XJ13 Seed
Depression, Fatigue, Nausea, Pain and Stress.
Jack Herer may help conditions including:To Buy Jack Herer Seeds
ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Migraines and PMS.
This marijuana strain may relieveTo Buy J1 Seeds
Fatigue, Loss of Appetite, Chronic Pain, Depression and Stress.
LSD Cannabis Puzzle
Thanks for tuning in to our LSD marijuana strain image page, and as always,
Speed Test (Mobile)
Baidu Page Info
Stay Healthy - Stay Green
- Stay Opiate Free!
*Vote For Your Favorite Cannabis Strain 2021*
*More Cannabis Strain Images*
Google Page Info Bing Page Info
Twitter Pinterest Off Site Summary
LSD Allbud LSD Leafly
Writing Under The Influence Of LSD
Did you ever wonder what it is like to write under the influence of LSD (cannabis strain)?
The following was written on November 17th after smoking some LSD cannabis. My intentions were to write some new content for this cannabis page.
4:20 p.m., hot box Bogart, you're the fatty dank endo doobie in a cashed roachclip. Cannabis was an ancient plant that was referred to in the Bible as the Holy Herb, doesn't it make your head spin? Pass the duchie to Bob Marley, this shatter is insanely potent. Outdoor cultivated Guatemalan purple haze by ganja shaman. Wake and bake indica hash at the dispensary in Oregon, which has been decriminalised.
Rasta! Simply give us the whizzaa! Make a fast pipe out of an apple and spray the carb LSD all over the place. Chronic eye drops laced with psychedelic nugs in the basement. Taco Bell's fourth meal included Doritos Locos tacos with a knife rip on the side.
Tetrahydrocannabinol hybrid schwag stems and seeds tiny orange hairs hydroponic nacho pop-tarts The French inhale topical CBD lotion while binge-watching Cheech and Chong. California kush rolled into a big blunt for medicinal purposes to raise your consciousness. I like to toke up on the Pineapple Express with that sticky nasty shotgun sensamillia every now and then. Snoop Dogg edibles pusher cannabidiol cartoons should be legalised.
How To Contact 420Gangsta.ca
To contact us directly, just send a email to us,
Check out the image below for email address.Give us a few day to get back to you
This cannabis information, image and seeds for sale website was updated on 14/10/2021 (2021-10-14).
New content was added like "LSD Leafly Review" and "LSD Allbud Review"