This webpage (weed page) provides information about the cannabis strain, "Flowerbomb Kush".
Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about the Flowerbomb Kush cannabis strain.
(Please Note): Because cannabis affects people differently, you may experience a variety of effects.
Before using cannabis to treat a medical condition, always seek the advice of a health professional.
- The "Flowerbomb" strain of cannabis was developed by crossing OG Kush cannabis strain and Green Crack cannabis strain.
- The flavour of Flowerbomb Kush is piney, citrusy, peppery, and earthy
- Flowerbomb Kush can help persons with anorexia and poor eating habits by increasing their appetite and encouraging them to consume more healthy meals. It also aids in weight gain, as this strain is an appetite stimulant.
- Flowerbomb Kush can help patients cope with stress and anxiety by elevating their moods, as well as treat physical problems and severe aches.
- This strain of cannabis may also relieve ADD/ADHD, Anorexia, Anxiety, Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nightmares.
- Some of the reported effects of this strain include: body high, cerebral high, creative high, euphoria, focus, giddiness, happiness, and sociability.
- Flowerbomb Kush also has certain negative effects, the most common of these negative effects are dry eyes and dehydration.
- When consuming this strain, Flowerbomb Kush may take up to ten minutes or more for the full effects to be felt.
Free Grow Your Own Flowerbomb Kush
- Flowerbomb Kush grows in hot and Mediterranean conditions and needs only eight weeks to completely mature.
- Flowerbomb can be grown both indoors and outdoors quite easily
- Flowerbomb Kush has a lot of long lateral branches that can get in the way of the main cola, so it needs to be pruned.
- This cannabis strain's flowering time is typically 8 weeks.
- (Growing Tip) The ideal growing environment's temperature for Flowerbomb Kush is between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When grown indoors, the yield can be 28 ounces per square meter (793.78 grams per 3.28 square foot) or more.
- When grown outdoors, Flowerboom Kush can yield 16 ounces 453.59 grams or more per plant.
- The THC Level is commonly around 19%.
- When grown outdoors the harvest period of this strain is around October.
- Flowerbomb Kush like most "Kush: cannabis strains are easy to grow and highly recommended for new growers!
Stay Healthy - Stay Green - Stay Opiate Free!
Speed Test Google Page Info Bing Page Info
Twitter Pinterest Off Site Summary
Flowerbomb Kush Strain Leafly
Flowerbomb Kush Strain Allbud
How To Contact 420Gangsta.ca
To contact us directly, just send a email to us,
see image below for email address.Give us a few day to get back to you
Flowerbomb Information Page Summary
- The "Flowerbomb" cannabis strain was created by crossing the OG Kush cannabis strain with the Green Crack cannabis strain.
- Flowerbomb Kush has a piney, citrusy, peppery, and earthy flavour.
- Flowerbomb Kush can help people suffering from anorexia and poor eating habits by increasing their appetite and encouraging them to eat more healthy foods.
- Flowerbomb Kush thrives in hot, Mediterranean climates and matures in just eight weeks.
- Flowerbomb is an easy plant to grow both indoors and outdoors.
- Flowerbomb Kush contains a lot of lengthy lateral branches that can interfere with the main cola, thus it needs to be pruned.
- The flowering period of this strain of cannabis is generally 8 weeks.
- Flowerbomb Kush grows best in temperatures ranging from 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flowerbomb Kush, like most "Kush: cannabis strains, is simple to grow and is highly recommended for inexperienced growers!
This Flowerbomb Kush cannabis information, image and available seeds website was updated on 20/08/2021 (2021-08-20). New information was added like with new suggested growing tips, links to other online reviews sites (like Leafly and Allbud).